Wednesday, October 1, 2014


So we are in our first weeks of screen printing and business 

Step one was hearing God clearly give me a vision for my future. In my case it was an amazing idea to use my gift of art and creativity to start a business of tee-shirt design and making among other things. This wasn't a snap decision. It was something I've been hearing in the spirit for a long time but only recently through prayer felt the urging in my spirit. So to make it transform from a thought to my heavenly reality, my Husband and I decided to go ahead and buy the supplies to make it happen.
I can't stress enough how important and hinged on God this first step is! With out confirmation to your spirit that your work is in God and for him what really is the point? 
here's some scriptural support!
Psalm 32:8 I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you. 
 Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. 
 Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him! 
 Habakkuk 2:3 For still the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end—it will not lie. If it seems slow, wait for it; it will surely come; it will not delay. 
 Ephesians 2:10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them. 
 Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Step two was to do some serious internet research! YouTube is fantastic at helping anyone  learn pretty much anything you want to learn. It is important to me to operate this business the way God wants me to. So I looked up a bunch of videos on Christian businesses and Business plan writing. 
I'll link some here to help you find the inspiration I did!


No comments:

Post a Comment